The PraxisIFM has a proactive approach to developing our reputation and engagement in the community.
We recognise the need to be socially responsible, sustainable and ethically sound.
Principally in local communities, this means we:
- Minimise any negative impact on our environment, for example by adopting waste management policies
- Support charities and organisations, sports teams and events that aim to:
– provide learning, training and development opportunities, and/or
– encourage people to lead healthy lifestyles, and/or
– improve the quality of people’s lives
If you have a project you think would suit Nerine’s ethos please get in touch at email@example.com